[Savannah-hackers] Re: [ #129590] 3DLDF

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [ #129590] 3DLDF
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 17:45:14 +0100

Laurence Finston <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> It worked. Thanks for your help.
> My next question is, should I go through the normal procedure of setting
> up a new project? 3DLDF has already been dubbed a GNU project, and there's
> already a web page at
> has not yet been installed.

the place you will have will probably be
a directory.

You should register your project as 3dldf, selecting GNU as group type
and mentioning in the comments of the registration that the project
has already been approved as GNU.

Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:              |
  | Computing Homepage:           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |  |