[Savannah-hackers] Problems regarding CVS and the EMMS-project

From: Niels Ulrik Kasper Jensen
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Problems regarding CVS and the EMMS-project
Date: 28 Nov 2003 12:33:40 +0100

Hi

The EMMS-project seems to be having some problems with regard to
checking out, both anon. and for me as a project member. When I try to
checkout, Savannah won't recognize my public-key - and when I try anon,
it claims that the repository /cvsroot/emms doesn't exist.

I can check out the other projects I'm involved with, mp3player and
anagramix fine. I also know that I'm not the only one with the problem,
noone I've talked to has been able to check anything out, neither anon
nor through being a project-member for emms.

What might be wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help, and the great services Savannah offers.

--
Ulrik Jensen, <address@hidden>, <http://www.terryp.tk/>
"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything,