Re: [Savannah-hackers] Simulavr CVS login

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Simulavr CVS login
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 12:01:56 +0100

Keith Gudger wrote:

First, the instructions for how to get through "a fascist firewall" have
been removed. It would be helpful if they were put back.  Thanks.

We'll consider that.

Second, I now always get this error when I try to log in:
cvs [login aborted]: reading from server: Connection reset by peer

I noticed that the server has been renamed?  I checked my ~/.cvspass file,
and it says: /1 :pserver:address@hidden:443/cvsroot/simulavr A
/1 :pserver:address@hidden:443/webcvs A

The current instructions for accessing the simualvr software repository
say:
pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/simulavr

I tried to access subversions.gnu.org, but that gives me:
Unknown host subversions.nongnu.org.

This subversions.gnu.org, not subversions.nongnu.org.

There has been a short downtime on CVS pserver, please retry and confirm if the problem persists.