[Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approved

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approved
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 13:53:02 +0100 (MET)

Thanks for the email and the approval.

I have a problem, though:

I've tried to set up mailing lists
called address@hidden', address@hidden', and
set up have the prefix `3DLDF-'. A couple of them are just called
`3DLDF-', with nothing following the prefix.  I've tried to delete them,
but this doesn't really get rid of them.

Could somebody really get rid of them, so that I could start fresh?
Is it possible to set up mailing lists with the names I want, or must this
be done by the GNU webmasters?

Thanks for your help.

Laurence Finston