[Savannah-hackers] [support #102654] Abuse of the BUG tracking system

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102654] Abuse of the BUG tracking system
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 05:40:12 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah.

[support #102654] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah
Submitted by: James Michael DuPont
On: Wed 12/03/03 at 11:40

Category:  None

Original Submission:  Dear Sirs,

I have reported a bug to a hosted project

One person is abusing his power to close down valid bug reports from me in a
discriminatory manner.

The users of the project are having the truth hidden from them.

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=6929

Can you please reopen my trouble tickets and give them a fair trail. I think
that the person closing them is doing a disservice to the savannah and the gnu
project.

mike

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=102654>