[Savannah-hackers] [support #102657] no mail from cvsreport?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102657] no mail from cvsreport?
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 11:47:19 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah.

[support #102657] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah
Submitted by: Karl Berry
On: Wed 12/03/2003 at 08:47

Category:  CVS Server

Original Submission:  In my CVSROOT/loginfo for Texinfo, I have:

DEFAULT log_accum -T texinfo -C -m address@hidden -s %{sv}

ALL     cvsreport -e 'mail text address@hidden'

I am getting mail from log_accum, but I am not getting mail from cvsreport -- I
did for a couple of days when I first tried it, maybe a week ago, but not for
the last few days.

There are no messages from cvsreport when I do a commit.

I searched the support db for "cvsreport" but didn't find any other requests
about this.

Help?  Thanks.

For detailed info, follow this link: