[Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #122771] Re: Stepping down (fwd)

From: Karl Berry via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #122771] Re: Stepping down (fwd)
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:34:27 -0500

    > Also, would you mind updating my address in that file (multiple
    > occurrences) from address@hidden to address@hidden

    I on clear though as to the second half of your request since
    copyright.list does not contain maintainers

Right, but how about updating Gerald's email address in copyright.list?
I would guess that that is ok?  Unless it's necessary to record the
person's email address at the time of the assignment forever.  But even
then, presumably the current address should be there somewhere.

Also, his email address should be updated in maintainers.

Also, I wonder if you could rcs checkin /gd/gnuorg/maintainers?  I want
to update the Texinfo information.  I could send you everything, but
it'll be a lot faster for both of us if I just make the changes myself.

Thanks,