[Savannah-hackers] #savannah on irc.freenode.net

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] #savannah on irc.freenode.net
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:11:22 -0500

I have asked Paul and Jim to hang out during work hours on #savannah on
irc.freenode.net until savannah is back up and running.  I will strive to
hang out there some too.

If you wish to discuss any matters related to bringing savannah back up
with us, please come there.  I hope this new forum can provide a new way
for us to communicate and bridge any problems from the past.

We look forward to working with you, and can't do this job on our own.  We
need you, and hope you will get involved.

--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director
Free Software Foundation   |  Phone: +1-617-542-5942