Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah situation

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah situation
Date: 18 Dec 2003 14:58:41 +0000

Bradley,

I think what I'd like to hear is some commitment to improve the
situation that the FSF system admins find themselves in.

There are too few admins with too much to do. This results in
communication problems and what seems to be a certain amount of
firefighting rather than progressive and deliberate action.

Please don't think I'm criticising the FSF sysadmins because I'm
not. I've always found them to be very good at what they do.

Btw, it looks to me like ssh is down on savannah, so I for one can't
login (but I have sent paul my key).

--
Nic Ferrier
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk