[Savannah-hackers] Re: Plan for today

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Plan for today
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 19:17:42 +0100

"Bradley M. Kuhn" <address@hidden> said:

> Mathieu Roy wrote:
>> For the PHP interface, why not? As long as the interface can connect the
>> database
> The way it is set up now there is a socket for mysql access in the
> chroot, so it should be ablet o access the database.
>> For the group/user update, I think that several changes should be made.
> Any idea on how difficult these will be?  Where do you think they need to
> be made in the code base? and

Currently they look for the whole list of group and try to
update/create appropriate directories directly.

These scripts should run in each chroot or be able to call
usermod/useradd/chmod/chown inside the groups, while being ran outside
the chroot.

It think it should be too complex changes.

Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:              |
  | Computing Homepage:           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |  |