[Savannah-hackers] submission of Lebanese GNU/Linux Distro -

From: hisham
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Lebanese GNU/Linux Distro -
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 04:36:10 -0500

A package was submitted to

Hisham Mardam Bey <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Lebanese GNU/Linux Distro
System name: lglinux
Type: GNU

This project will host the Lebanese LUG's custom Linux distro (based on Debian)
along with all the projects that will follow it (and are part of it). All the
software we write is either custom, or very unrelated to something that
currently exists. Everything is under GPL (no online code as of now). We also
wish to make extensive use of the docs and mailing list options provided to
further help our members and people interested in the project.

Other Software Required:
Some of out work depends in the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries found on
http://www.enlightenment.org

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/