[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org Verification

From: Paul Smith
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org Verification
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 11:26:29 -0500

Hi!

I'll be away from my system until Monday, 5 January 2004.

Your mail has been saved and I'll get to it as soon as I can.  In the
meantime, please feel free to continue to send me mail; it will be
stored but you will not get another message like this.

I will be reading mail fairly regularly while I'm gone.

Thanks, and I'll talk to you when I get back!