[Savannah-hackers] no CVS/SSH2 access

From: Wojciech Polak
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] no CVS/SSH2 access
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:28:20 +0100

Hello,

Yesterday I uploaded my new SSHv2 key (via editsshkeys.php)
without any result... Then I read this message:
http://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=2760
and once again I installed my new key.

Now, after 24h I still do not have an access to CVS,
i.e. I am being asked for a unix password, not a passphrase.
My SSHv2 key hasn't been installed yet. Please check this.
How long does it take for `cron' to install a new key?

P.S. When I go to editsshkeys.php it seems that it
remembers my public key... but no cvs access at all.

Regards,
Wojciech