Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problems at checking gcc with cvs

From: Gordon Cichon
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problems at checking gcc with cvs
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:04:15 +0100

Rudy Gevaert wrote:

Please see the Savannah front page.  We don't offer pserver access
anymore.

Hi Rudy,

thanks for your help. What a pity that pserver isn't save. It was such a nice thing to check out everything with it.

I did everything like described on the Savannah page (http://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=2752). However, when checking out, it looks like this:

cvs server: Updating gcc
cvs server: cannot open directory /cvsroot/gcc/gcc: No such file or directory
cvs server: skipping directory gcc

Also, when I look at the Web-Interface (http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gcc/), it says something that "gcc - this entry is unreadable".

Maybe, you already know this. Otherwise, I thought it might be worth a note.
//
Best Regards,
Gordon.