[Savannah-hackers] gnosys project

From: Nagarjuna
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] gnosys project
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 17:44:04 +0530

My project which is hosted is gnosys, Gnowledge Networking and
Organizing System.  Ever since I created this I did not use this
since the actual intended name for the project was 'gnowsys' and
not 'gnosys'.  What should I do? Should I create another project
with gnowsys as the name, or it is possible for you to change the
project name.

There is a lot of developing activity of this application, and I
would want to regularly use savannah for managing this project.

Also, when I applied I intended this project to be a GNU project,
but was accepted only as a non-gnu project.  What could be the
reasons for that.

Please help.

Nagarjuna