Re: [Savannah-hackers] Bug in handling of user ids on savannah?

From: Hugo Gayosso
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Bug in handling of user ids on savannah?
Date: 26 Dec 2003 13:40:07 -0500

I (and others) think that this could probably be because of the
'chroot' environment.

We have received a few reports from different projects at
savannah-hackers.

Was this problem already reported to the FSF sysadmins?

If yes, is there any estimated time to fix that we could tell to
inquiring users?

If not, I could forward the emails that reported this issue if needed.