[Savannah-hackers] phpGroupWare symlink

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] phpGroupWare symlink
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 09:11:32 +1100

Hi,

First I would like to thank you an behalf of the phpGW crew for the
great work you have done with getting savannah up and running again.

I have been catching up on where things are at with all of the savannah
changes.  One problem I have found with the chroot'd jails is that phpGW
has lost the symlinking of the phpgwapi project cvs to the phpgroupware
tree.

This is a real problem for phpGroupWare.  We need to restrict access to
the API, while allowing users a single checkout/commit process.  I know
this does not fit well with the new security system.  Is there any way
this can be done?

Can you please keep the phpgw dev list on the CC so all developers know
what is happening.

Thanks

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)
API Coordinator