[Savannah-hackers] Remove files from CVS

From: Andreas Schoenberg
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Remove files from CVS
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 18:10:12 +0100

Hi,

I made a big mistake while creating a new module in my repository.
by mistake I stood in the wrong directory and files were imported that should never go to the repository!

Could you please so kind to remove the whole content of the new cvs module?
I delete the files but there are still the directories and the attic files.

The directory is subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/ftpproxy/debian/

Please just only remove the files from 'debian' subdirectory.

The 'ftpproxy' (subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/ftpproxy/ftpproxy/) directory is my official development repository so please DONT delete something from there!

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience!
Andreas