[Savannah-hackers] submission of Domain Name Shared Registry System - sa

From: savannah
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Domain Name Shared Registry System - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 06:45:40 -0500

Andrew McMillan <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Domain Name Shared Registry System
System name: srs
Type: non-GNU

The Shared Registry System is used to manage a domain name
registry.  The software was developed to manage the ".nz" CCTLD,
and should be suitable "as-is" for registries of up to around
700,000 domain names.

The software is written in Perl, primarily using mod_perl in
Apache, to process domain name registrations and changes
received as signed XML documents.

The software is not currently available at any URL, but please
contact me via e-mail for access to the source code for review
purposes prior to it's Free Software release.

Other Software Required:
Perl, Apache, PostgreSQL, libxml, GPG, Crypt::OpenPGP, rsync, DBI

Other Comments:
We are hoping to release this software publicly on 31/1/2003, and I would
appreciate some sort of response ASAP as to whether that will be achievable.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/