[Savannah-hackers] submission of Shoot'em all -

From: golem
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Shoot'em all -
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 15:38:20 -0500

A package was submitted to

V R R Aditya <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Shoot'em all
System name: crazyshooter
Type: GNU

We are making a 2d/3d space shooter game with good graphics and multiplayer
support.
Design :
       You are in a space craft whose aim is to shoot all the objects that come
into the viewport . It has some special weapons with good maps, tunnels and
many alien space crafts. Your aim is to destroy all those ships and reach the
end gate where you have to fight a boss monster. After destroying this boss
monster you will be given a new powerup which can be used in any of the next
levels.
It will have a minimum of 10 levels with various space crafts good animations
and cool graphics.

We have not yet started coding, we will be beginning today January the 1st.

Other Software Required:
This project will be coded in c/c++ using libraries like SDL(and its sister
libraries) , gzip(for compression and storing of data files), Blender 3d for
creating 3d models,

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/