Re: [Savannah-hackers] Can't login/restore password after Savannah resto

From: Juha-Mikko Ahonen
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Can't login/restore password after Savannah restoration
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 10:38:06 +0200 (EET)

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003, Rudy Gevaert wrote:

> Can you send me a GPG signed message so I can verify that you are
> address@hidden and poinst me to a keyserver web page
> where I can see a web of trust for your current address@hidden and old
> address@hidden

My GPG keys can be found on www.keyserver.net. My old email address
(mail.suomi.net) doesn't function any more, and I don't have the
GPG key any more. I have the revocation certificate for it, but
unfortunately it's of no use since it's written by hand and GPG
doesn't recognize it :(

I understand if you can't reset my old account. In either case, please let
me know so I can create a new account if necessary.