[Savannah-hackers] axiom access

From: root
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] axiom access
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 21:42:55 -0500

I'm still unable to access the Axiom project.
I have several updates to apply and cannot.
Please help.

I submitted a bug report and got the following error message back
(on the top of the web page):

SMTP -> ERROR: RCPT not accepted from server:
501 RCPT must have an address operand
SMTP -> ERROR: DATA command not accepted from server:
503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA
Warning: Cannot add header information
headers already sent by (output started at
/frontend/php/include/php/include/smpt.inc:666) in
/frontend/php/include/Layout.class on line 142

Tim Daly
address@hidden
address@hidden