[Savannah-hackers] File upload

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] File upload
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:13:24 +0100

As experienced by some others, file upload seems not to be fool-proof yet.

I've uploaded the ASCII public gpg key retrieved with
   gpg -ao key.asc --export ID
and copied the whole thing into the input field.

Next morning I ftp'd savannah.gnu.org, 'logged in' as user anonymous, cd'd into incoming/savannah/adonthell/ where I put both file and sig. That was yesterday, but nothing showed up at http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/adonthell/ so far.

I would ask for two things: (1) please be more explicit about how to upload the gpg key. What command should be used to retrieve the key, and how would it look like when entered into the input field. (2) some feedback after a file has been uploaded. If there was an error, I could possibly fix things myself if only I saw an error message.

Regards,

Kai Sterker