[Savannah-hackers] trouble connecting to savannah?

From: Kedar Namjoshi
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] trouble connecting to savannah?
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:07:53 -0500

hello,

  I've been trying for the past few days to connect to savannah's
CVS server to download GCC. Each time, however, the connections have
timed out. Is the server down or just overloaded? I followed the
instructions at http://gcc.gnu.org/cvs.html ; should I be doing
something else?

  I'm appending the verbose cvs log.

thanks for the help!