[Savannah-hackers] Re: Web project handling

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Web project handling
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 19:22:30 +0100 (MET)

Ping pong, it would be nice to see this fixed.  The sooner the
better.  If there is anything that I can do, please tell.

Thanks.

Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:46:28 +0100
From: Vincent Caron <address@hidden>
To: savannah-hackers <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: Web project handling

Hello,

   at least one 'web project' (wwwhurd) user is reporting that he can't
work on his web repository anymore. Web projects are a specific GNU
feature tweaked into Savannah to provide a frontend for web admins :
they have ML+cvs+trackers features, and a mapping to a www.gnu.org URL
is done at creation time. This way any portion of the GNU site can be
administred via a Savannah group.

   As far as I could check, there is no chroot for wwwhurd. I guess
these kind of projects were not migrated into the new architecture, but
I did not investigated further.