[Savannah-hackers] I cannot submit news.

From: Shigio Yamaguchi
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] I cannot submit news.
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 11:02:11 +0900

Hello,
I have submitted a news on savannah using this page:

        GNU GLOBAL - News / Submit News
                https://savannah.gnu.org/news/submit.php?group=global

Finishing the job, savannah said like follows:

        News Posted: it will need to be approved by a news manager
        of this project before it shows on the project front page.

I'm the manager but I cannot find the approving page. What should I do?
News was able to be submitted in old times but I cannot do it for about
three month.

Thank you in advance.
--
Shigio Yamaguchi <address@hidden>
PGP fingerprint: D1CB 0B89 B346 4AB6 5663  C4B6 3CA5 BBB3 57BE DDA3