[Savannah-hackers] HowTo join Savannah support team

From: Hugo Gayosso
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] HowTo join Savannah support team
Date: 07 Feb 2004 17:17:41 -0500

Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> writes:

> I am interested in any area where I can help Savannah to fully recover.
> User support (mainly, the list of pending requests) is rightly what
> brought me to offer help.

Excellent!, thanks.

This is in no way a very good HOW-TO, it is only a reference.

* Join the savannah-hackers mailing list:

* Read the latest news on the Savannah main page, so you know what is
the status of all the issues:

* Read specially this news item:

A lot of the most recent questions are answered there, so you will be
constantly directing users to that item.

* Canned response for problems accessing CVS tree as anonymous users:

Please take a look at:

Search for: "Anonymous CVS".

Let us know if you had any problems with those instructions.

* All problems reported regarding FTP uploads forward the message to
Be sure to Cc: address@hidden and the user.

address@hidden is a group of Volunteers.

address@hidden is a group of employees of the FSF working as

* New projects submissions are being queued, no approval/rejections
  are being done.  No idea when this activity will be re-enabled.

* Try to reply to users as soon as possible. ;-)

- --
Hugo Gayosso
GNU Savannah Support
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)