Re: [Savannah-hackers] Issue while wanting to create a new mailing list

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:48:44 +0100

As far as I am concerned, I get your error in the creation page, the one with a web form to fill in with the list name and the description.
When I actually send the request, I get this error:
===
Warning: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /frontend/php/mail/admin/index.php on line 112

Warning: fopen("http://mail.nongnu.org/mailman/sfverify?list=dink-cvs&password=p";, "r") - Bad file descriptor in /frontend/php/mail/admin/index.php on line 112

Unable to open remote file, try again later.

Copyright [...] preserved.
Document history [a link to http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/savannah/savannah/frontend/php/mail/admin/index.php]
===

David MENTRE wrote :
Hello,

I wanted to create a new mailing list for our project (demexp) but the
creation failed with following error message:

 Warning: savannah was not able to read "mail/about_list_creation"
 site-specific information, please contact administrators [#1];

Can you help?