Re: [Savannah-hackers] gnutls webpages

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] gnutls webpages
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:05:46 +0100

This is not related.
Incidentally, the homepage link is now configurable. You can change it in Administration/Main/Set Active Features. Other gnu projects that works, like anubis, are not "www.gnu.org" projects. That problem seems to be only with webpages-only projects.

We will try to fix the problem asap.

--
Sylvain

Nikos Mavroyanopoulos wrote:
I also get Invalid CVSROOT when tried the
address@hidden:/webcvs/gnutls.
I don't know if it helps, but I noted that
https://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=gnutls in the "homepage" link,
points to http://www.gnu.org/gnutls, instead of
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls.

Other gnu projects (such as anubis) have this link right.

I desperately need any help I can get.