Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GTick

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GTick
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:46:45 +0100

new-gnu should be able to do the first requests. Maybe should you
contact them again?

You can have a copy of maintain.txt here:
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain.text - it is the "Information For
Maintainers of GNU Software" you already read.

Going to savannah.gnu.org is the way to create the mailing-lists and
update www.gnu.org webpages. However, the system to add/change Savannah
accounts is being redone to fit with the new secure structure, so it
cannot be done right now (I also wait for my project to be moved ;)).
Please bear with us.

I will tell you when that is possible again.

--
Sylvain

Roland Stigge wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, 2004-02-07 at 20:33, Richard Stallman wrote:
> I hereby dub GTick a GNU package.

> [...]

> new-gnu people, could you please enter Roland Stigge in
> gnuorg/maintainers, add him to the gnu-prog lists, and send him a
copy
> of maintain.text?

I'm looking forward to get this.

Besides, I currenty maintain GTick via savannah.nongnu.org. It would
be
nice if that could be changed to savannah.gnu.org. I guess this is the
way to make it possible to maintain the web pages etc. so that they
automatically appear on www.gnu.org as RMS mentioned.

Thanks.