Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of txt2xhtml - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of txt2xhtml - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:57:39 +0100

Hello,

There is a recent news item:
https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=2942
explaining why there are delays for new projects approval.

--
Sylvain

Krzysztof Jurewicz wrote:
On 3.02.2004 I submitted txt2xhtml package to savannah.nongnu.org . I
haven't received any reply since then. In new project registration
page I've read that "That process may take from one day to a week,
depending on the current number of pending projects.". May it be a
normal delay or something else (e.g. the package was not received - I
haven't found it in list archives)?