Re: [Savannah-hackers] FW: CVS GCC

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] FW: CVS GCC
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 03:47:07 -0500

Please see the instructions (they work for me) on
http://gcc.gnu.org/cvs.html :

Using the CVS repository

In January 2004, these instructions were modified to reflect security
changes implemented after an attack on the Free Software Foundation's
site.

Assuming you have both CVS and SSH installed, you can check out the
GCC sources as follows:

Set CVS_RSH in your environment to ssh.
Set CVSROOT in your environment to
:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gcc.  Alternately add -d
:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gcc immediately after cvs in
the commands below.
The command cvs -qz9 checkout -P gcc wwwdocs, will check out both
modules in our CVS repository.  Module gcc is the compiler source
while module wwwdocs contains the sources for our web pages.

In case of problems with the repository at savannah.gnu.org please
contact address@hidden

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms