Re: [Eric Streit <address@hidden>] [Savannah-hackers] problems with CVS

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Eric Streit <address@hidden>] [Savannah-hackers] problems with CVS
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:45:54 +0100

Your SSH public key was not properly copied by the cron job. Could you tell me how much SSH keys are registered in your account configuration page? (https://savannah.gnu.org/account/) It should be zero. If not, there is a bug. Please do not try to re-upload or change the key so we can check what is wrong.

--
Sylvain