[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah support request

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah support request
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:42:36 +0100

Hello,

I would like to know if they actually received something.
Also, I can send you directly the url to change your password, but I have to send it to the e-mail you set at Savannah. Is it ok?

--
Sylvain

On 2004.02.21 18:37 Esteban Manchado Velázquez wrote:
On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 07:55:50PM +0100, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> I replied to
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=102773

   Hi Sylvain,

   I don't currently read that email address (infoatfoton.es), but
I've
written to them asking if they have received anything. I've also told
them to check again the "Lost Password?" link. Thanks.