Re: [Savannah-hackers] [Fwd: I didn't recieve an email after clicking on

From: harshula
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] [Fwd: I didn't recieve an email after clicking on "Lost Password".]
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 03:02:26 +1100

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 21:29, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> Just a precision: did you log in since the crack? Your account in the
> database has something unusual.

That's precisely the problem, I haven't been able to login since
Savannah was shutdown.

That's why I followed this instruction first:

"If you do not receive the email within a
very short time period to the address you had on file with your
account, please write to <address@hidden>."

I waited a few days and then got impatient and emailed this list. :-)

> Also, what did you mean by 'keymaps'?

Keyboard maps for typing in different languages to generate unicode
characters.

> I should be able to send you a way to change the password to the e-mail
> you set at Savannah then.

Cool, thanks.

cya,
#