Re: [Savannah-hackers] update requested

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] update requested
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:55:13 +0100

I meant, I wanted to know the repository for " webmastering" projectS: not 'www', but projects like gnutls or wwwsr. Sub-directories exists in the repository you mention, but with no permissions, eg gnutls cannot commit in .../www/gnutls. Also, I do not know where does the current contents come from. I suppose it is done on a case-by-case basis since wwwsr has nothing to do (and is not located in)

> I suggest we use the more spread '.tar.bz2' extension instead of
> ''. I can setup the alias if you want.
> A user mentioned daily snapshot / export. Do you think we should
> provide it?

Incidentally the script was just removed by Paul (rao) :/
* Removed /etc/cron.daily/sv_cvsbackupscript. Offsite backups of savannah are already done once a night via rsync. (Script was also
        generating 50MB emails.)