Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problem with stale lock

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problem with stale lock
Date: 28 Feb 2004 19:38:05 +0100

Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm back and I removed the lock again.
>
> I wonder why locks appears. The systems says you created them.

I don't doubt it.  I had a checkin that was complaining about the lock
every 30seconds, and when it got it, it said "got lock" or something
and just hang.  After 10 minutes I killed it, but that obviously was
not the best idea.  I suppose it must have been something wrong on the
command line or something.  I am now trying with PCVS and see whether
I have better luck ...  yes, worked this time.  Thanks.  Hopefully,
this should have been the last time.