[Savannah-hackers] lmportant

From: adamu1
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] lmportant
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:13:28 GMT

>From Mr. Mohammed Abacha.

I am Mohammed Abacha, the eldest son of the late
president of Nigeria,
General Sani Abacha. I was falsely accused of murder
and as such was
imprisoned, but thanks to Allah, I have been released
for my innocence. Well
dear friend I need your assistance in transferring
some of my money into
your account, because the government is making plans
to seize them, as they
did to my fathers own.Please view this site and read
it's content carefully, the
amount is $29million
in a Security Abroad. All that is needed is for me to
instruct the company
to transfer the funds to your account, I will
remunerate you with 20% of the
total funds transferred to your vital bank account as
compensation for your
assistance, Five percent (5%) would be set aside to
take care of all
expenses we may incur during the transaction. To
indicate your interest,and contact me urgently and confidentially for more

and the
roles you will play in this business. All the legal
information concerning this Money will be sent to you as soon as we agree

have been
confined only to Kano and all my calls are monitored,
So I will get you the needed information. If
this proposal satisfies you, please contact me immediately with your full names,

telephone and fax numbers to enable me contact you. and give to you every detail

of this transaction from beginning to the end on
behalf of the family. Alternatively you can contact
me on his TELEPHONE NO 234 80-345-30497

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regard.

Mohammed Abacha.