Re: [Savannah-hackers] Back to work

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Back to work
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:20:22 +0100

Hi,

As far as I know, project approval is still desactivated until the project creation code is done for the new secure architecture.

Check this post about Savannah status:
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2004-02/msg00228.html

--
Sylvain

On 2004.03.03 09:36, Jaime E. Villate wrote:
Hi,
finally, after a long wait, I have been given access to Savannah
again, so
I can resume my task of approving pending projects. Is anybody
approving
projects right now? I would like to start immediately because the
queue
has grown too much and it will take us a lot of work to handle it.
There are some projects that can be approved immediately without much
thinking, such as "gv".

Cheers,