[Savannah-hackers] [gnu.org #176993] XLOGMASTER - Mailing lists.

From: Karl Berry via RT
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 09:49:24 -0500

Hi John --

regarding bug-xlogmaster vs. xlogmaster-bugs.  both work, they are
defined in /com/mailer/aliases on fencepost.gnu.org.  (If you don't have
an account on fencepost yet, you can ask address@hidden)  I changed
them to go to your address (if you want something else, let me know).
They were going to address@hidden, presumably something Greve
was doing.

I prefer bug-xlogmaster myself, but it's a matter of opinion, so feel
free to use whichever you prefer.

Regarding help-xlogmaster and beta-xlogmaster (assuming those are the
other two), they became mailman lists at some point.  i will send you
the password for them in separate mail.

hth.

karl