[Savannah-hackers] Re: Mailing lists response time

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 10:59:42 +0100

Actually it is more important than I though: I currently receive savannah-hackers mails after more than 2 days, which makes discussions very difficult. Please have a look at it.

Here is some mail headers:
\tid 1Ayf9f-0003zr-M7
\tfor address@hidden; Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:47:55 -0500

It does not come from me since that message (www projects) do not appear in the archive either.

--
Sylvain

Sylvain Beucler wrote:
SR: https://savannah.gnu.org/support/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=102883