[Savannah-hackers] Re:What happened to savannah.nongnu.org/download/rule

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re:What happened to savannah.nongnu.org/download/rule?
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 09:51:20 +0100

Hello,

the mailing list of the RULE project
(http://mail.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/rule-list)
which I administer, is dead. I have sent several message to the list in the last
ten days,
none appeared in the list. I am trying to know if the same happened to other
members.

As far as I can see from the mailman interface my subscription is OK. What is
going on?
Thank you in advance for any feedback.
I will send again this message from another ISP if I don't get an answer in 2/3
days.

Ciao,

Marco Fioretti - RULE project leader www.rule-project.org/en/