[Savannah-hackers] quick fix for www.gnu.org/software/hurd

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] quick fix for www.gnu.org/software/hurd
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:42:10 +0100

Hi,

we are in dire need to update the Hurd web pages.  We used to have a
setup where www.gnu.org/software/hurd pointed to the repository in
wwwhurd rather than hurd's cvsroot=Web, but this is totally broken
now.

The hurd's cvsroot=Web repository is up to date and functional, but
www.gnu.org/software/hurd is not pointing to it.  Until wwwhurd's cvs
repository is working again, it would be a good and appropriate
solution to revert the hurd project to use the hurd's internal
cvsroot=Web repository for the web pages, just like any other Savannah
project.

I have no idea what's required for this, but it sounds to me like that
is a potentially easy change.  I understand that you are still working
on urging issues like the new security infrstructure.  But if it is an
easy change indeed, it would be very nice to have it made, so that we
can update our web pages.

Thanks,
Marcus