Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project reg. details

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project reg. details
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:22:29 +0100

The registration process is currently stalled until we get some security tasks done.

The registration people will certainly contact you directly to ask you where to get the source code when that will be possible again.

--
Sylvain

Inder wrote:
I wish to register a project at your website
under GPL licence but i dont have any URL where
i can forward u the code..kindly tell me the details
as where should i send you the code.

Thanks & best regards,