[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah

From: Sebastian 'Frank©' Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:45:36 +0100

Hi. :-)

Sylvain Beucler wrote:
I sent a message to the administrators and they would be glad we work on the interface for files management.

That's great...

I also asked them some technical questions about how we could securely set it up, but they did not reply yet. We may wait a bit before to begin the work.

Yes of course...

You will not be alone as I am also interested in that task.

hehe... we worked together? That's great... I'm really interesting in working with you together on this special task. :-)

I am not very experienced in PHP, rather with Perl, but it should not matter.

I think so, too.

There is also two other help offers, and maybe those people will help as well.

Sure.

Meanwhile, I suggest you subscribe to address@hidden: