[Savannah-hackers] rsynching CVS tree

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] rsynching CVS tree
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 07:47:25 +0100

Hi there,

Before the crack, I used to rsync some of subversions's CVS trees with:

rsync -e ssh -aqz --delete rsync://subversions.gnu.org/cvsroot/bison/
/cvs/bison/

Since then, the rsync server appear to have been disabled.

Will it be reactivated at some point or is this definitive?
Is there a cheap alternative way of mirroring CVS trees? (I consider
downloading the full tarball of the tree to be too expensive.)
--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz