Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah access

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah access
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 11:02:24 +0100

Hello,

That is the second time I see this issue.

I suggest we do the following:
- I remove your pending account,
- You register again, and you carefully note what you are doing, trying to do the same steps used for your first registration.

I registered 2 new users myself this morning as a test, and I did not get any problem, using Mozilla 1.6 and Opera 7.23.

Please acknowledge asap so I can remove your account safely.

--
Sylvain

Daniel Pfeiffer wrote:
Dear hackers,

RMS wants to give me write access to emacs.

Richard Stallman <address@hidden> skribis:

>     (I wrote:)
>     O.k., my account is pfeiffer, but I cannot log in to it ? it
gives me
>     "Account Pending" and comes back to the login page.
>
> Please write to address@hidden about this. Whenever there
> is a problem with savannah other than that the host is down, please
> report it there.

I suppose the problem lies in the following:

Thank you for registering on the Savannah web site. In order to
complete your
registration, visit the following url:

https://savannah.gnu.org//account/verify.php?confirm_hash=5e509474b67f2574

When I go to that url (both with Opera or Mozilla) I get a login form.
 When I
fill and send it, I get "Invalid confirmation hash."