[Savannah-hackers] submission of ng_l2tp - savannah.nongnu.org

From: savannah
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ng_l2tp - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:06:08 -0500

David Gilbert <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: mbsd
Other License:
Package: ng_l2tp
System name: ngl2tp
Type: non-GNU

http://strike.daveg.ca/~dgilbert/l2tp.tbz

ng_l2tp is a netgraph kernel module and an associated userland daemon that
together on FreeBSD 5.x provide RFC-2661.

The code as exists will hold a L2TP connection with another system (like a
cisco) and accept connection requests for ppp tunnels.  The code is unfinished.

Currently, a number of people have volenteered to work on the project and I
have deicded to obtain an account where we can concentrate our work.

Other Software Required:
FreeBSD 5.x is required as netgraph is specific to FreeBSD and 5.x's netgraph
has significant ABI changes to 4.x.

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/