[Savannah-hackers] submission of Domain Name Relay Daemon - savannah.non

From: mlists
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Domain Name Relay Daemon - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 06:53:14 -0500

Natanael Copa <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Domain Name Relay Daemon
System name: dnrd
Type: non-GNU

DNRD

dnrd is a DNS proxy daemon suitable for VPN firewalls and dialups with several
ISP's.

http://dnrd.nevalabs.org/

http://home.tiscali.no/natanael/software/dnrd-2.11.tar.gz

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:
The author is Brad Garcia but he has not maintained the softward for along
time. I sent him an email if I could take over the project and he said "Fell
free to take over. It is GPL" :) I have fixed an bufferoverflow announced here:
http://www.securiteam.com/unixfocus/5DP0P0U61G.html and I would like to publish
this update and future updates.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/