[Savannah-hackers] [support #102957] How do I remove files from ftp inco

From: Nicolas Darnis
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102957] How do I remove files from ftp incoming area?
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 07:06:23 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #102957] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Nicolas Darnis
On: Tue 03/30/04 at 12:06

Category:  None

Original Submission:  Please, could you tell me how/when could I remove some
wrong or obsolete files from the savannah ftp incoming directory for my

For detailed info, follow this link: